• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pump

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Morning, fuel pump recommendations? Currently have a dead holly feeding an edlebrock e 650 atop a tweeked out 440 with 915 heads and a mild cam. Going to go back to a duel feed double pump holly.
Thanks. Going to spindles annual car how next week in marshfield ma.

image.jpg

4spd69RR

Reaction score
So is it the pump or the carb? I never had any luck with Holley carbs. My first runner, I had a 650 installed. Engine ran really rich, replaced it with a 750 dbl pumper. It still ran rich, my father in-law and re-jetted, swapped power valves trying to lean it out. Always had the same issue, no matter the setting, the carbs ran rich. My father in-law ran 850 on his 440 dart race/bracket car and had no issues with Holleys. We were bot confused and could never figure it out. Installed a 750 Ederbrock on the engine, problem solved. It was as if the Edlebrock was made for the engine. Good luck with your swap.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Roof man, I've been getting flyers about that show. I get the impression that it's a big show? I know someone who goes to that show and was debating if I'd go or not. Would it be worth a 3 hour trip?

ykf7b0

Reaction score
Morning, fuel pump recommendations? Currently have a dead holly feeding an edlebrock e 650 atop a tweeked out 440 with 915 heads and a mild cam. Going to go back to a duel feed double pump holly.
Thanks. Going to spindles annual car how next week in marshfield ma.

Mallory 140.

moparchris

Reaction score
I would run a Holley or Edelbrock mechanical. Holley DP is the way to go, Edelbrock carbs are the worst piles in every case I have dealt with them.

Roof man

Reaction score
Sorry guys took ill thanks for the comments. Roadcuda it's a great show and it is large and worth a 3 hour ride, however the rain killed it this year. I didn't go. Going with a holly black electric pump feeding a duel feed 770 holly

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sorry guys took ill thanks for the comments. Roadcuda it's a great show and it is large and worth a 3 hour ride, however the rain killed it this year. I didn't go. Going with a holly black electric pump feeding a duel feed 770 holly

Sorry to hear you got sick. I ended up going to another show that's a 2 hour drive where it stayed dry, but the threat of rain kept that crowd down also. I did hit some heavy downpours on the way home though. It leaked so bad under the dash my carpet is still drying out!!!! I'll keep Spindles in mind for next year.

Roof man

Reaction score
The sucks. ,there is another one in Falmouth the Falmouth dream cruise I'm going (weather permiting). Check it out n line.

Back