• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Putting on Upper and lower cowl

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I have noticed a little rise with the build up of metal putting the cowl sections on and the support piece from the A arm. It is not much. My friend says the windshield gasket would leak their told me to led or solider it smooth. My thought was windshield calk or glazer's calk or RVT. Any idea would be appreciated. Russ. :drama:

quikbird

Reaction score
Please show us what you are working on Russ, then we can send you more conflicting advice than you can use :bump:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'd beat the hell outta it with a BFH then silicone the crap outta it.....that conflicting enough yellowboy?:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::jester::jester::jester:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well tried to post pic's even tried new post but they won't go. Will try later got to start welding this thing together. Russ. :cartman: Just don't have computer touch !!!.

Back