• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

quarter window bolts with washer and built on rubber?

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I have these bolts, painter put them in a bag marked rear 1/4 windows and they have a built on large washer with what seems to be a rubber tube over the threads? if that is right? The built in washer also has some sort of other washer in front of it.

Need to know just where the heck these go?

Here are some pics

VFGxWeq.jpg

TJeS62k.jpg

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
those got thru the window and bolt to the regulators...don't overtighten or you'll be looking for new glass.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Do you know where I can get them? the rubber is wore off on them.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'd try the usual.....Year One,Classic,Tony D,Jeff at 521 Restorations, even Totally Auto.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Been looking at thier sites and will call next week but nothing so far. Some has to have it?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
look's like on page 289 in classic industries their is rebuild kit for B body. look's like new bolt. b body kit MB1770. Call and get a catalog lot of part's for restoration in their.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
I have the book, and saw that kit, it just has the rollers, clips and rubber grommets, I didn't see the bolt with the washer and pd and rubber all built on I can find it anywhere! http://www.classicindustries.com/shop/mopar/parts/?q=MB1770

I guess everyone is re using or buying a new bolt like this one, check out he description it even says to use a piece of hose. http://www.partsmix.com/products/mopar-quarter-window-glass-to-regulator-lift-arm-bolts-4-bolts.html

In reading the "B-Body Restoration" for the main door glass hardware you can but a new kit like the classic kit which has rollers etc there are some kits that come with paper gaskets for the glass to bracket to insulate the glass from the metal.

The book they say to use the same a rubber hose and some glass setting tape which I have, had to buy some for the vent window bottom track. Think I'll just reuse the OE bolt with a new gasket made out of the setting tape and a vac hose and go from there.

http://www.partsmix.com/mopar-66-70...s-and-other-hardware-to-rebuild-your-windows/

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I would think you could duplicate it with some tubing and packing foam

Back