• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question, how does this fit?

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Background - My car came with A/C but of course it was all ripped out including the duct work and control linkage to the vacuum diaphragms, fortunately the PO left the linkage and through the FSM and internet pics I was able to get it hooked up. Had already got the dash controls working last year. So now have the controls and correct actions going when you hit heat or max A/C etc.

Decided this year to get all the original stuff back in the car at least as much as possible with the hopes of one day getting A/C back in the car. Got enough power so any compressor would not hut performance. I am slowly gathering up stuff off ebay and from great members to the mopar world and have one piece that I can't seem to figure out or find a pic of anywhere.

Wondering where this piece of duct work goes for the drivers side dash vent? Does it go over the steering column? do I have to disassemble stuff??

Does anyone or can anyone with functional A/C send me a picture of it installed in their car?

_57.jpg

Last edited:

red 69 runner

Reaction score
It goes over the sterring column and connects to the left hand side of heater box and you will need a flex to connect to the air outlet. I found mine on Ebay

Back