• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questionnaire Peresvet24

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
That's a cool little car you got there. What year is it?

Yeah, a V8 swap would be real interresting in that car! :eek:

peresvet24

Reaction score
I decided to return the car an original look, this started a complete restoration, building conservation will soon be the first photo!

I see these car and admire them! :beep:

peresvet24

Reaction score
today my car broke down, long tormented could not understand what was happening, then I realized that with the timer does not reach the spark plugs, burned brush timer, changed trying to make did not, at this time in the muffler was about petrol, I agonized for two hours finally start, and suddenly a powerful cotton pants, I just do not have established with fear, turned the car blew up the muffler had to leave then to come and do it.

to be continued :facepalm: :worship:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
peresvet24 said:
today my car broke down, long tormented could not understand what was happening, then I realized that with the timer does not reach the spark plugs, burned brush timer, changed trying to make did not, at this time in the muffler was about petrol, I agonized for two hours finally start, and suddenly a powerful cotton pants, I just do not have established with fear, turned the car blew up the muffler had to leave then to come and do it.

to be continued :facepalm: :worship:
Old cars will drive you crazy sometimes, keep us informed as to what you find wrong!

peresvet24

Reaction score
Continue

I found out the cause of damage, burned contacts, and a capacitor in the ignition distributor - so the car stalled and I could not restart the engine :loco:

at the moment the machine is working fine!

This winter I plan to hold a partial restoration, building conservation and refine the machine,
plans to replace my engine at V8, paint machine, alter interior. :drive: :beep:

peresvet24

Reaction score
I want this winter to restore the car!
Yesterday I started to clean the dirt off the bottom of car the rear axle,
PTO shaft and gearbox.
plan to clean up everything,
to cover anticorrosive, paint,
so that everything was nice and competent. :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that is a Russian H-Wheel...? :lol:

Looking good, my man, looking good. :thumbsup:

:jester:

peresvet24

Reaction score
friends! help me please find a book about the engine 383, a link where to download. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
peresvet24 said:
friends! help me please find a book about the engine 383, a link where to download. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
I think you will have to buy a book from some where like Amazon.com "How to rebuild a big block Chrysler" or How to Hot Rod one, something like that. If there are down loads I don't know where to look?

Back