• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions and Pics?

cheflar

Reaction score
Carlisle Questions and Pics

I was wondering if anyone on here will be at Carlisle (PA) Spring Swap meet in about 2 weeks with their prized RR? Having just bought my first MOPAR (69 RR), I have a ton of questions and would love to chat with someone for a few minutes in real time and find out about things to watch out for, where to get the best quality parts, etc. from...I have seen on a few postings people in the past have talked about Carlisle and noticed on the map here that some people are fairly close...

Last edited:

cheflar

Reaction score
Thanks basketcase, I had not been on the 521 site or heard of it. I see so many roadrunners done when searching websites, etc., but a little unsure of what is "factory" correct. So many of them have different parts, things set up differently due to the fact that everyone has a different idea of what they wanted! My intentions is to try to take back to original as possible. Being only 38 yrs. old is definitely a disadvantage in this one, I wasn't born in 69 and don't remember many of them on the road in the 80's by the time I would have. I will also being going to the Mopar/Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle in July (I believe its the 10-12)...I have one big shopping list! LOL

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ask member 69hemibeep for pics of what should be. He's got an award winning car (the blue one on the home page. He's got tons of pics. I was born a few years before you, so I'm pretty much in the same boat. I like the Day Two look, so mine isn't as built by Plymouth, but how I remember them when growing up.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
to be available to answer questions here.....:jail:

Back