• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R765 Intro

R765

Reaction score
I own a small restoration shop and cater to guys that have cars in the family or just need a honest guy to restore there car. Guys that are not trying to flip them for a profit,but have a love for there car and want it done the way they want . I do mostly GTO's but I have a customer that has a 69 RR that has been in the family since new and been through 2 brothers,and has been at some not so nice shops in the past and he wants a quality job done now and well, thats what i do

inri

Reaction score
Welcome R2D2... ...I mean R765 lol

Post some pics of the bird!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT! Too bad there aren't more guys who think like that doing what you do.

R765

Reaction score
Thank for the flowes guys I will post some today do check back have to get to painting so bbl, Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Good to see you made it on here Ray. I met Ray this weekend at a car show he needed a source for info and where to find parts. Who better than this group. Oh he has a nice goat also :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ah....must be the one that came in first at a recent show....:acme::jester:

droptop

Reaction score
Goat...strike one. Knowing Bob and telling people that you know him....strike two. :unconscious:

Back