• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

radiator

hillsglass

Reaction score
I have a std 22" radiator, 165 thermostat. The car is starting to run hot in a hot weather. Should I go to a 3 or 4 core radiatior or buy a std one. And if I need a new one, any suggestions. Car is non air, a/t 383

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yours may just be dirty, find a good shop and see what roding it out or a re-core would cost compared to a new one. Are you trying to stay original looking?

hillsglass

Reaction score
Thank's guys. I am getting it cored with high efficency coils and 3 rows

JJRJR

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Champion aluminum with dual electric fan set up? I think Moparstuart is a dealer, so is Challengergary. I am going to use this radiator with electric fan set up.

moparstuart

Reaction score
i have a 3 row champion in my superbird , I have the standard water pump fan and then i have two huge pushers (electric ) in front of the Radiator car stay at 170 degrees all day long now /. It used to get hot due to that nose cone . The pushers are out of a 97 cady catera they fit together have there own shroud and a fat soft seal to push right up on the radiator you can get them in the u pull it yards for under 50 bucks for both of them . GREAT FANS AND PUSH A TON OF AIR

fanP9271070.JPG

Back