• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio experts?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
This forum is like a hemi with no steering wheel. You never know where it will end up when you let her go!
Kinda like herding cats :lol:

dobie

Reaction score
I missed the other thread. So when are ya coming up? Maybe this time we can get together.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Steve. Coming up on Sept. 6th through the 9th for sure, maybe staying until the 10th. Also looks like I'll be up on Sept. 26th & 27th.

What schedule are you working these days?

dobie

Reaction score
Still the same, 7p-7a. Im not sure what my days off will be yet, as I'll have to look at a calendar.

:cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the 6th starts my midnight week, but we'll be closed down for Labor Day. So I won't have to be at work untill the night of the 7th. I'm on my weekend off the Friday,Sat& Sunday before too.

mannye

Reaction score
I guess my thread deserves yhis because I never posted the picture... :lmao:

Fine! I promise to hav he picture up before the weekend!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mannye said:

Just how this site rolls. And that is pretty much how all of the regulars like it... :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mannye said:

Just how this site rolls. And that is pretty much how all of the regulars like it... :D

I don't know about that! It gets annoying that half the time I have to go back to page one just to figure out what the he!! we were talking about!!! :jester: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
mannye said:

I don't know about that! It gets annoying that half the time I have to go back to page one just to figure out what the he!! we were talking about!!! :jester: :lmao:

Aw c'mon. Just look at the subject line. This particular thread is obviously about me going to visit Dobie & Basketcase. Maybe Joe too. Try to keep up, will ya...??? :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[

Aw c'mon. Just look at the subject line. This particular thread is obviously about me going to visit Dobie & Basketcase. Maybe Joe too. Try to keep up, will ya...??? :lol:

:jester:[/quote]

don't mind Steve...the Ohio sun got to him last weekend :jester:

Back