• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAINMANYEH Intro

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I'm new to this site, but not new to Mopars. 6 of my last 7 vehicles have been Chrysler products. We won't talk about the 7th. We'll just refer to it as a lapse in judgement. I've looked at various old Mopars and came across this 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner at a classic car auction last weekend. I've got a few things to do to her, but overall she's solid.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you just can't beat that sound...unless it's some WWll radials.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
it would......the WWll Vets we;ve talked to, said the Mustang was the plane you got your picture taken with,and the Thunderbolt was the plane you flew to get home.
seriously, both were great, but that big radiator hanging down under the Mustang was a weak spot. and those EIGHT .50s sticking out on the jug were plain badass!

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I took the RR to my local auto parts store to pick up a couple of things yesterday. On my way back home, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a black Nissan Sentra swerving around the few cars that were around. I got stopped at the next traffic light and the Sentra pulled up next to me. He started revving his engine and jumping some. I looked over and it was a high school kid and he had "SR" badging on the Sentra. I laughed, but long story short, I taught him the word of the day..... TORQUE. The RR sounded great as we took off and he didn't pull up directly next to me at the next light. The guy that pulled up behind me honked his horn. I looked in my rearview mirror and the old man was grinning from ear to ear and giving me a thumbs up. I gave it back, honked the beep beep horn and laughed again at the kid in the Sentra.

Back