• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rally wheels

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
612E6AC1-6182-4B90-AADF-1A07023567A0.jpeg Anybody know where to buy a package with tires? I know there was a place where guys on the forum were calling a specific person but lost it. Is this a good deal without tires? Or average price?
I know there were two companies that are making them I think one is powder cleated the other is painted.
And guys had problems with one or the other can’t remember.
Since I still have the car I want to do rally wheels and 70 side stripe.
I think it will give it a totally different look. Level off car with same size tires all around with stripe and white letters will look pretty cool!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-NEW-MOPA...900372?hash=item54750ae214:g:d-MAAOSwc5VdL9VM

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Tire Rack is one that I have seen. Maybe Summit dose also. :thumbsup2: Don't for get about the different back set on the front. I think that is what I remember. The ones I traded off when buying my car and saving 500 dollars where too much and hit the tie rod. So had to make spacers to put behind the wheel so it would roll free.

Back