• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ralph c Intro

Ralph c

Reaction score
Hi I'm Ralph have 73 roadrunner new to me only one month so far it's been one thing after another fixed brake light issues and turn signal problem,trunk seal replaced now going on to windshield wiper motor problem not working, replaced motor still not working but at least this motor will move by hand, checked motor for function 2 speed motor didn't work in the unconcealed test which I have but did work for concealed wiper motor are there two different motors if so does anyone know part number or where to get correct motor thanks in advance

Ranger

Reaction score
Welcome

so far it's been one thing after another
They are a work in progress and a labor of love.
My first 6 months where much the same. I've now got all the little things taken care of and the reliability and confidence factor is now high.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Ralph. my first mopar was a green '73 340 4 speed road runner. love to see yours.

Back