• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

randy1970 Intro

randy1970

Reaction score
super bird fan. I own a 1970 roadrunner and a2011 dodge challenger. I live in central Florida iWork running heavy equipment I enjoy car shows went to the mopar nationals this year with my son I have been to the mopar southern nationals in Georgia for the last 5years have recently had the floor trunk floor rear frame rails and taillight panel replaced in the roadrunner

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome, Randy, from western ny.
Nice to have you on board.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
super bird fan. I own a 1970 roadrunner and a2011 dodge challenger. I live in central Florida iWork running heavy equipment I enjoy car shows went to the mopar nationals this year with my son I have been to the mopar southern nationals in Georgia for the last 5years have recently had the floor trunk floor rear frame rails and taillight panel replaced in the roadrunner

Welcome Randy, where abouts in central florida do live? there are several here from the state and area. Myself and McMopar are in the area.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
randy1970 welcome, I love Superbirds too, 70RR's are also very cool

Back