• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

randy2red Intro

randy2red

Reaction score
I have a 1968 Road Runner since 1972(Unfortunately this the only one I kept 383 auto) & trying to fix it up a little just to have fun with. It has 106,000 miles on it ,Purchased with 30,000. I street raced it while I was stationed in Phil,pa while In the navy. It is not stock & has not been that way for many years, Original block & heads & trans are the only original parts ,who kept their cars stock anywayI had many Road Runners when I was younger, I owned a 69 Hemi GTX and used it for my wedding car,70 440, 69 convertible , 72 340 & a few others.
Well my problem is that I replaced the leaking heater core & removed the glove box, Hinge & Door(so I could freshen it up with the correct vinyl paint since it was a little spotty) I started last fall & I can not figure out how to reinstall the glove box door & hinge & is driving me crazy. Any advise would greatly be appreciated. Thank You Randy2red

bjersauto

Reaction score
I had a hard time to it looks harder than it is the hinge just pops over top then install screw. you don't have to open hinge or anything it just goes over top then install screws. Steve

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well Welcome to the site. Sure someone will answer your question's here. I am still in restore mode on a two post 69 383 four speed runner. Got a year ago and started at the front and going through every thing that has rust in it and replacing. I will climb out the trunk when done LOL. So Hello and glad to have another runner fan. :wave:

Back