• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare 1970 Hemi Roadrunner Convertible appears

CBR

Reaction score
The 60th Draggins Rod and Custom Car Show in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada on Easter Weekend, 2020 is featuring a 1 of 1, 1970 Hemi Roadrunner Convertible. In 1970 3 Hemi convertibles were produced. Only one was ordered for Canada. A 4 year restoration is complete and the car is going to be shown at selected venues. On a personal note, my 69 runner will be on display as well, as a one owner car. My dad purchased the car October 31st 1968 and it was delivered January 3rd 1969. When he died, I inherited the car. With 102,000 original miles on the clock it will be shown in its original, maintained condition (the club says I have to wash it if it is going to be on display) along with seven other cars of various makes!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Post some pic's of the car Please. Would love to see it. One owner that is grate. Sorry your dad has passed. But his memory will live on every time you drive that bird. He knew you would love and take care of the car like he did. Good luck at the show buddy. Hope you win a trophy or two. :thumbsup2:

Back