• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear leaf spring's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got my rear leaf spring's and got the 2 1/2 inch extended curve. Six leaf spring's. How much stiffer will the car be in the ride. Wanted to raise the ass end up with out using extended shackles. Firs they sent me the wrong one's for a Chevy van. The UPS man said what do these go on I said the runner. They looked like they where for a semi truck. Well got the rite one's now and look good. :beep:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
when I got mine, it only had four leaves on each side. We added another main, plus three shorter leaves. Wanted the ass in the air with out shackles. Rides a tad on the stif side, but after riding around in a 3/4 ton diesel all week, it;s fine for me.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea that is what I was looking for. The springs I had was way to far gone. Well see how she ride's. Thanks and enjoy that new paint smell.

Back