• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rebuilding original 383 or 400 Have forged steel crank & rods READY TO INSTALL,more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene chiodo

Reaction score
I have a newly cut and polished 383,400 Forged steel Crank,with oil holes chamfered and cross drilled 10/10 Ready to go with a balanced set of forged rods Balanced to 1gram with mopar performance bolts If you take the crank and rods you will get the Main bearings( chk'd to .002 clearance) and King performance rod bearings for FREE looking for 425 plus shipping,I got over 800 into them,GREAT DEAL 425.00 I know that shipping across the country say texas or California was about 70-90 bucks. And middle of the country by Mississippi should be 60-70 with insurance.....I will break the set up,if needed Crank 220, rods 200, and bearings,BOTH rods and mains half price 75.00,all plus shipping. Take it ALL soon and I might SELL ALL for 400.00 WHAT A DEAL !!!! ALSO have a set of perfectly NEW Looking 906 heads fully ported and polished,just done new light weight FERREA valves,new PC seals,120 springs on seat,forged keepers,retainers milled 040 for an 79-80cc chamber these things look NICE what a job done on them,you should be able to get over 500hp with a 383 w hyd cam,intake and 750 and no one will know clearance for 560-570 lift cam perfectly matched to intake gaskets so they come with the deal,perfectly shimmed stamped rockers and 080wall 3/8's 8.250 pushrods available Heads......1050.00 have 1500 into them and rockers and pushrods for 195.00 extra,rockers spacers,shims ect were more than 200 and pushrods were 129.00 always try to deal with the BEST. pics to follow on request and give me Zip code and I will get estimate on front door delivery.........Thanx 4 ur time,and happy NEW YEAR.......Gene

Gene chiodo

Reaction score
CRANK<RODS AND BEARINGS SOLD<SOLD<SOLD intake and heads still 4 sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back