• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

redheelerdog Intro

redheelerdog

Reaction score
Hello fellow Roadrunner owners. I am very happy to say I will be picking up my 1969 RR project car this Friday. I am really excited and can't wait to see it in my shop next to my 67 Coronet resto mod.

The 69 is going to need some serious work from top to bottom, I am planning on building a rotisserie first thing to get the metal and big body work done. This will be a resto mod car also, my plan is get the body solid and straight, with a nice coat of Vitamin C orange.

Drive train will be a built 440 and probably a TF727 because I already have a solid spare lying around.

That's all for now - Thanks for having me!

Here she is in all of her glory... (seller pics) - even comes with doors!

462_zpsoaiynhzr.jpg

463_zpsmv2zwoss.jpg

489_zpsxcnu4olv.jpg

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yo big sky country. Glad to have you aboard sound's like a project also working on an A12 69 runner. From a Fl. flat lander been looking at land out their is their any left Lol. Well welcome and let's see some pic's.:wave:

Danomt

Reaction score
Welcome from Montana, What part of mt? Oh Russ, all the land is sold in Montana, the only way to get any is if someone will sell it to you.. who says we don't have a sense of humor. :wave:

Back