• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We have picked up in membership, is everyone in the registry? :cheers:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Hey Mac, can folks just PM their info to you?

definately!! i am looking into getting a web hosting page for a new registry like the liftoff hood guys. might gerate more entries if the look was a bit more appealing than an excel spread sheet. wish me luck.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Look for an update tomorrow.

Mac sent me the update a few days ago and I'll upload it sometime this weekend when I update our forum software.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Update done!

bobbyb

Reaction score
I tried to enter my car in the registry yesterday and after I entered all my info it asked me for some kind of "key". I didn't know what the "key" was, so I lost my info. I guess I'll try again later after ya'll do your update.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
bobbyb said:
I tried to enter my car in the registry yesterday and after I entered all my info it asked me for some kind of "key". I didn't know what the "key" was, so I lost my info. I guess I'll try again later after ya'll do your update.

the registry is only viewable. you can not edit the excel spread sheet and have the info saved. you must forward the info to me and i will add and have it updated for viewing.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mac said:
well i have been thinking about this for awhile and took a little time to set up a web page for a registry. here is the link

http://road-runner-registry.homestead.com/index.html

if you get a chance, take a look and please give usable feedback. i have never attempted something like this before, so this will be a work in progress.
I like it Mac :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I like the idea of providing pics of the cars if you have them, and I like the general layout. I do however find it hard to read the black type on the blue background. Other then that it's a great start!

Back