• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry

A31PKG

Reaction score
Are you planning on having it be only accessible by members? Or will it be a public page/website?

Very nice!

:thumbsup:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
Steve said:
Do you just need the vin no Mac to register a car?

for our registry here on the forum you will see a list of info. provide what you can. for the new registry, it is just showing the vin for now. very limited for space. trying to get more info listed if i can.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
toying with the idea of adding a small text box to the pics on the registry. like fender tag info, current status of project, power plant upgrades... what do you guys think?

John69RR

Reaction score
Registry looks good Mac. :thumbsup: Is there a limit on picture size, or fomat, i.e. jpeg. bmp etc..

mac

What ?
Reaction score
John69RR said:
Registry looks good Mac. :thumbsup: Is there a limit on picture size, or fomat, i.e. jpeg. bmp etc..

i am using photobucket for the pics and provide a link to that space. so i don't think there is a problem with file size. the pic of my car is a large size file. the format should not be a problem either.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mac said:
toying with the idea of adding a small text box to the pics on the registry. like fender tag info, current status of project, power plant upgrades... what do you guys think?
Sounds good to me!

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
mac said:
Edited by big john to remove email. 7-17-12

Just got some spam from this email address, probably got hacked, might want to change your password if you still use it.

Back