• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Removing windshield pivots???

bstan70rr

Reaction score
I am not sure if that is what they are called or not, but they are the two pieces that rotate to make the wipers go back and forth. Anyway, I would like to remove these two pieces, but I am not sure how they are connected. I have the wiper motor out and can reach the two parts, but I am not sure how they are connected. The wiper arms have been removed.

Thx in advance. I know a lot of yall know how to do this, but I have never had any reason to pull them out until now.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
under the dash are 2 nuts on each wiper pivots. take them off and the whole wiper arm assy. will come down.now it would be the time to replace the gaskets also.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to disappoint Chris so here is a pic from my collection :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
If you need better access, you can pull the radio and the glove box, and that should get you right at the pivots. and definatly replace the piviot seals.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Pictures? Wow. Yall are awesome. This site makes having the RR even more pleasurable. I consider myself a novice compared to yall, but people around here consider me the expert Mopar guy. I will not tell em if you wont.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
Pictures? Wow. Yall are awesome. This site makes having the RR even more pleasurable. I consider myself a novice compared to yall, but people around here consider me the expert Mopar guy. I will not tell em if you wont.
What happens on LaMancha.net stays on LaMancha.net well usually :lol:

Back