• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Replaced wheels & tires on my 69RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

snook

Reaction score
Sold sold sold

DSC_4507.jpg

DSC_4508.jpg

DSC_4509.jpg

DSC_4510.jpg

DSC_4511.jpg

DSC_4515.jpg

DSC_4520.jpg

DSC_4521.jpg

Last edited:

mopar1969

Reaction score
Nice wheels, too bad you are not in PA.

I could use 10 of those lug nuts I'm moving a set of cragars just like those from a 69 coronet which has 10 left hand lugs to my 73 RR. The lugs seem to be a pain to find lately.

cheflar

Reaction score
i agree with mopar1969, those are just what i am looking for, but pa is quite the drive for me also!

cheflar

Reaction score
correct, where are you from mopar1969? i am going to guess either way you are familiar with the area?!

mopar1969

Reaction score
correct, where are you from mopar1969? i am going to guess either way you are familiar with the area?!

I from Pottstown area in Chester County but have family up in Danville, when we were little we used to drive through Centrailia to check out the coal fire. We used to go to Pottsville which i think is pretty close to Pine Grove. Used to go to Softball tournaments in Drifton many times, they used to host the state championships there.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and change those LH studs to RH. first thing I've done.
Nice deal on the Cragars!

quikbird

Reaction score
usually because finding those left hand thread nuts can be tough. plus many shops and people are not familiar with that peculiarity of roadrunners and end up overtightening and/ or breaking the stud.so why not, especially when it is very easy to change over and quit worrying about it. One of the earlier things I did on mine as well

snook

Reaction score
They are gone, didn't take long. Their new home is a retro chevy van. These are all RH thread lugs, so no issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back