• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resto Manuels

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
There's a lot of different books out there.

I might as well mention Paul Herd's book before someone else does.... It's OK as long as you realize it has some very basic flaws (like bird decal placement) that make the book questionable. Still... there's some good info and a lot of pictures. Good to have, just don't hang your hat on the information without double checking. There's also a Charger resto guide called "Project Charger" that shows some good tech... just don't glue a patch panel on like they did.

The factory service manual (FSM) is very good and is available in our reference section. Download a copy (saves time when you want it fast) and print the pages out as needed. Download a copy of the parts manual too. There's a lot of very good illustrations and info right there.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
or just ask Sponge Bob to show you his 957 page photo thread.......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:sleeping:I resemble that remark. What the heck am I doing up already

mpm6365

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys ,for the information I'll look into that .
I'm not sure who Resto Manuels, is ether ..LOL...

soundhd

Reaction score
There was a vender selling assembly manuals for the 69 B Body cars at a swap meet January of last year in Mt. Clemens Mi. Inquired about one for a 70 B Body and was told they are working on one but not ready yet....did not make it the swap meet last month because the weather was too bad...........

Back