• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Returning to the forum

sam z

Reaction score
Hey guys, dropped off for a few years. Still have my car, regained my enthusiasm for it. Good to be back, will try not to ask too many dumb tech questions. Now going to try to update avatar. I haven't used this "new" page yet, may be an indication of how long I've been out of it.
-Sam

69B5

Reaction score
Hey guys, dropped off for a few years. Still have my car, regained my enthusiasm for it. Good to be back, will try not to ask too many dumb tech questions. Now going to try to update avatar. I haven't used this "new" page yet, may be an indication of how long I've been out of it.
-Sam

Hey Sam
Welcome back!!!!
I haven't seen you at any of the local shows either
I'll be looking forward to seeing you again
Fran

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Sam.

I was thinking about you, Kenny, Gary, and some of the other old-timers (membership-wise) that haven't been around in a long time just the other day. Uncanny that you just popped in. Good to see you on here again. Hope that all is well with the family.

Ray

sam z

Reaction score
Thanks guys, all is good with me. I have 2 kids now (4 and 7), I moved around two years ago to a bigger house with a bigger garage, and just added a few years to my teaching pension since my last stretch of activity here. My car is holding up. I've decided to keep it, I always wanted this car. My wife was a big part of me hanging tough and not letting it go. I think a lot of guys would say quite the opposite. I've got to mellow it out if I want to keep it as a driver that my family can get some use out of. It has a 484 cam and it just runs a little to obnoxious for everyday street use. That's a subject for a different thread...

Back