• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RH Rear quarter area.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Replacing latch pillar. Part of rear quarter of rocker. Replacing rain gutter. Part of wheel tub. New drop down and new quarter.

IMG_0101 (1).JPG

IMG_0102 (1).JPG

IMG_0101 (1).JPG

IMG_0102 (1).JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

dmartin

Reaction score
Woo wee you got work cut out for you big guy but I know you can do it

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea quikbird. It has been a long time coming. Can get back to work full time on it with the holidays out of the way. Waiting on parts!!! Thanks Brett. Will get her done one way or another. Got to get the big hammer out again to mold things in place.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea KS69RDRNNr. This is the last sheet metal other than roof I hope. Just front fenders to get ready. Work on hood and trunk lid. Still that is a lot of work left. Got to work on K member clean and rebuild. Rear end need's work also. Still have to go through the A833 I bought. So lot of work left.

roadrunnervet

Reaction score
Yea KS69RDRNNr. This is the last sheet metal other than roof I hope. Just front fenders to get ready. Work on hood and trunk lid. Still that is a lot of work left. Got to work on K member clean and rebuild. Rear end need's work also. Still have to go through the A833 I bought. So lot of work left.
russ i know you are up to the challenge.we restore these cars better than chrysler built them.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks roadrunnervet. Trying my best to put it back together. My buddy says I will never live to drive it with all the things I am doing to rust proof it. Just be glad when body work is done and can get on with the rest of the restore project.

Back