• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner A 12 Hood

Roger

Reaction score
For my Roadrunner I want to install a hood of an RR A 12.
What I urgently need for the vehicle to register in Switzerland is a copy of the 1969 accessory catalog.
What could be ordered as accessories in this time. All about motors, gearboxes, hoods, interior etc.
Thank you for your support
:cheerful:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If I had an A12 I'd be a happy guy but I put an A12 hood on my first hemi car in the 70's and hated the car after that. It took two people to check the oil and god forbid if it was windy. I would do it with hinges.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Bet Tam could take an A12 hood by herself.....:acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and that's why I have hinges....and a hood latch. didn't wanna be one of those that forget the hoods pins and remember it when banging third and the hood flies off.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't do it...but it has happened to Bambi several times in her life. Tem had it happen to him...said he didn't even get to the end of the block which is how I know that 3rd gear is not required...and the hood was already busted when he bought the car so it had clearly happened before...

Back