• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadrunner home from interior shop tomorrow

nicanor

Reaction score
Paint complete except for a follow-up. Interior 100% complete. Thank you all for all your help.

Desert Valley Auto Parts came up with the last two pieces of molding. The two pieces I needed was the molding over the rear interior side panels. They were suppose to ship Monday so I had then Wednesday but didn't like the first two they found. So they didn't ship til Tuesday but in the interest of getting me the parts by Wednesday, they over nighted the parts at no additional cost. That enabled the interior shop to finish today.

Thanks again,
Barry

nicanor

Reaction score
I'll post some pics. I think I have a mixed bag n the interior so I hope the experts on our site will help point out the mistakes.

Thanks,
Barry

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nicanor said:
I'll post some pics. I think I have a mixed bag n the interior so I hope the experts on our site will help point out the mistakes.

Thanks,
Barry

Just depends on how original you want it...I wouldn't look upon any deviation from what the factory did as a mistake necessarily - let's face it, these cars were bult 40+ years ago...and you bought your car in boxes IIRC... I think that buys some leeway... :cents:

Looking forward to seeing the pics. You've come a LONG way in a SHORT period of time... :cheers:

Back