• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RoadRunner.Net Logo

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Bob, here is the company that was used for the shirts. http://www.huchmalagraphics.com/. that is his artwork that was put on the shirts.[/quote]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Mac I fired an E-mail off to him

meepbeep69

Reaction score
I am a little cramped for space as I work on the Firebird so the RR is over at a buddies place.

The cameras scan his property and then all of the sudden the TV screen screams green. And that's only the back glass and deck lid that shows.

I bet back in the day.....they never lost it in the parking lot!!!!!

I'm calling Jesse. We need some green representation around here!! :soap: :soap: :soap:

After all he can fix everything. And rhyme too.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have made contact with the guy and he gave me the rundown on shirts. These prices he gave me include new artwork so depending on the number which reduces the price and the reuse of artwork these prices will very. Now remember shipping will be added and I'm not making a nickel on this. The shirts are anywhere from $18. 96 shirts $22. 48 shirts $24. 24 shirts to $26. for 12 shirts It keeps going down but I don't think the order will get that large. The hat Idea is just under discussion and I thought I would pass this by you guys for input. The two pics as some know are from the front and back of the shirts. What do you think will fit on a hat and look good. I think the large logo will reduce to a mess! Also If some one back east want's to do this it might cut shipping down do to the fact that He is back east, they will ship to me out west and then I ship most of these back out east again!

mcmopar

Reaction score
I think the top pic would work well on the hats. If we get some new shirts I'll take a couple this time since I can afford it now.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'm with you on the hat idea John. That should fit on the front of the hat, and add Marty's idea with the site name on the back.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
but with a GREEN car on the hat....... :stuckup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
but with a GREEN car on the hat....... :stuckup:

I thought the point was to be able to sell them... :basketcase:

I like Marty's idea on the hats.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
What's the price on embroidering the bird?

My :cents:

And the hat can be ??

These are old.....
Tim is checking on embroidery as they charge by the stitch!

moparchris

Reaction score
I am in for more shirts. Ray got mustard on mine :acme: If we do hats you can count me in if they are of the flex fit variety. I do have a vendor here that does our Fire Department hats.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
I am in for more shirts. Ray got mustard on mine :acme:

That was salsa. Get your story straight... :basketcase:

:jester:
Yellow salsa? :loco:

No, he's always posting this gawd-awful pic of me with a sombrero from some mexican joint we went to...I was just making a veiled reference to "mexican night"... :D

Back