• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Roadrunner on Craigslist by Bloomsburg Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonLiv

Reaction score
This guy is either an idiot or this is clearly a scam

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to buy it. I just made friends with this Nigerian Prince via e-mail and he's going send me some money once all of my bank account info is confirmed. As soon as that happens I'm all over this one...

:rofl:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm going to buy it. I just made friends with this Nigerian Prince via e-mail and he's going send me some money once all of my bank account info is confirmed. As soon as that happens I'm all over this one...

:rofl:
He must have two of them cause he gave me the same deal :rofl:

MoparDan

Reaction score

Autorotica

Reaction score
-----Original Message-----
To: autorotica@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Feb 15, 2022 10:08 am
Subject: 1969 Plymouth Road Runner- Price US$ 16800

1969 Plymouth Road Runner
US$ 16800
Mileage 36699

Hi,

I am sorry for the delayed answer but I am a doctor and my time is very limited during this period, I hope you understand. We are about 8 hours ahead here.

You have to know this is a private deal and I am not interested in any financing or loan deal. I would like to sell the vehicle only for cash.
I live in Denmark, and the vehicle is also located in Denmark, Europe.
I bought this vehicle from the USA at the time when I was there (I stayed 10 months in the US for my job).

Because of the Danish new regulations it is hard for me to register the vehicle here, and I think the best option for me now is to sell it back to the US because the vehicle still has a US registration on it and it will be much easier for the new owner with the registration process (just like a regular registration in your country).

Let me know if you still have interest in it. Attached you have more pics with the car.

Thank you

Greg
--
Dr. Gregory Schmid
Godt Smil DK
Ormhøjgårdvej 10B
8700 Horsens
CVR 38324373
www.godtsmil.dk
dr.gregoryschmid@gmail.com

MoparDan

Reaction score

US$ 16800
Mileage 36699

Hi,

I am sorry for the delayed answer but I am a doctor and my time is very limited during this period, I hope you understand. We are about 8 hours ahead here.

You have to know this is a private deal and I am not interested in any financing or loan deal. I would like to sell the vehicle only for cash.
I bought this vehicle from the USA at the time when I was there (I stayed 10 months in the US for my job).

Because of the Danish new regulations it is hard for me to register the vehicle here, and I think the best option for me now is to sell it back to the US because the vehicle still has a US registration on it and it will be much easier for the new owner with the registration process (just like a regular registration in your country).

Let me know if you still have interest in it. Attached you have more pics with the car.

Thank you

Greg
--
Dr. Gregory Schmid
Godt Smil DK
Ormhøjgårdvej 10B
8700 Horsens
CVR 38324373
www.godtsmil.dk

US$ 16800
Mileage 36699

Hi,

Thank you

Greg
--
Dr. Gregory Schmid
Godt Smil DK
Ormhøjgårdvej 10B
8700 Horsens
CVR 38324373
www.godtsmil.dk
And there it is. They are either not with the vehicle or some trucking company has it but anyway you can never see it IS a scam. More pictures do not make it any less of a scam.

kariverson

Reaction score
What's with these scammers always using Denmark as their cover story. I came across a couple of these scams even when I was looking for a motorcycle to import from Germany.

MoparDan

Reaction score
What's with these scammers always using Denmark as their cover story. I came across a couple of these scams even when I was looking for a motorcycle to import from Germany.
I get a kick out of that they list it in Pa. and then tell you it is in Denmark. I would truly like to believe that no one is gullible enough to buy this bovine excrement.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes, same old story. They are out of country, or the shipping company has it. Never buy what you can't go and see.

kariverson

Reaction score
You can hire someone to look at the car. I can't tell you what it will cost but it would be money well spent.
Yeah the export company's agents can act as escrow as well paying at pickup so that's what I plan to do. I had talked with someone willing to sell and wanted atleast half up front via wire transfer, it was a cool I think 97E green car but I turned it down. :thumbsup:

MoparDan

Reaction score
Yeah the export company's agents can act as escrow as well paying at pickup so that's what I plan to do. I had talked with someone willing to sell and wanted atleast half up front via wire transfer, it was a cool I think 97E green car but I turned it down. :thumbsup:
Good luck in your search. They are getting hard enough to find here in the states I couldn't imagine trying to find one in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back