• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunners dead

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
no juice to the key[ordered a new switch/key/tool/year one and used the 20% code].....have juice at the firewall quick disconnect at firewall but i have been noticing fogging at the speedometer and the amp meter is pegged at discharge......going to do the bypass of that.....to be continued.......all fuses check out too

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
That doesn't sound good. I hate electrical problems! :brickwall:
you and me both......its going to be a hit and miss thing till i find out whats the problem :brickwall:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Is the fogging from heat? Sorry to hear about this new mystery/ hopefully its nothing major but watch for ground shorts which melt wires together. Does the ammeter indicate a major draining of the battery?

george68hemirr

Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
Is the fogging from heat? Sorry to hear about this new mystery/ hopefully its nothing major but watch for ground shorts which melt wires together. Does the ammeter indicate a major draining of the battery?
thats what i am thinking too....i have juice at the firewall disconnect .....i havent been under the dash yet......waiting on new ignition switch also....then i will jump into it

solid gold

Reaction score
Solid Gold is dead also! With all new parts, I called the shop that put it together,(actually 1 guy),He's coming over tomorrow to check it out. Oil light comes on, have headlights,etcs.,but nothing else! It's nice to have service like that! I'm no genius,that's for sure.(I took a couple of your tests before!) :crazy: I'll let ya'll know what he finds out!

george68hemirr

Reaction score
all fixed.....tried to unbolt from amp meter.....frozen.....cut splices/crimped/soldered.....still nothing..electric sprayed quick disconnect at fire wall...starter relay main wire loose on terminal......fixed

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'd rather pull an engine than chase electrical trouble.

Back