• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roger Intro

Roger

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Roger. I'm from Switzerland. I bought a RR 1969 near London and drove with him to Switzerland. It was an adventurous trip. The RR runs not bad til at Home. I decide to make a nut and bolt Restoration, so precise like a Swiss clock. Now I'm working on the sheet Metals. A lot work, but when I'm finished it will be better than new...
Thank you and greetings from the Chocolate, Watch, Knife country....lol...

quikbird

Reaction score
Big job ahead of you. Let us know if you need some advice. We all want you to succeed and have a great roadrunner. Please post some pictures so we can follow along. Welcome.

69RNR

Reaction score
Welcome from Utah my friend!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and good luck on your project. Overseas has to be a LOT more grief and hassle than in the USA for parts and expense! That's MOPAR love!

Roger

Reaction score
Hello Coyote, yes you are right. The costs of Tranport are expensive. I try to order all parts by Year One.
But when you buy a Mopar here, then you realy has a special Car.....
Greetings Roger

Back