• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ron73 Intro

Ron73

Reaction score
40 miles from nowhere and plum out in the woods
Howdy, elderly guy driving a 73 and building, restoring a 69 Road Runner, just about everything! metal related. drivers side frame rail (back) half Passenger side back rail trunk pans, floor, torsion bar cross member.. To much, Both quarter panels, skins.... Bought good fenders, solid and doors are good, 383 engine, not original but a 1969.. A 833 trans ect....

Ranger

Reaction score
Welcome :wave:

Sounds like one hell of an undertaking.
I look at a car like that and see a flower pot, but guys like you have better vision than I and thanks to guys like you, more and more are being resurrected. :worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
if I can put this pile on the road, 95% by myself, and I'm sure no ace mechanic...then it can be done.except for new 1/4 skins, if it was there, it was junk. had a lot of stuff either junk or missing. but I had a blast with it. sure hated to lose that one. but I have a better car now.Free bird.jpg

Free bird.jpg

moparmonk

Reaction score
Man, most of you have great starting points! If AMD makes it.... I need it! Welcome aboard!

Ron73

Reaction score
40 miles from nowhere and plum out in the woods
Picture 015 (Medium) (Large).jpgThanks all you guys!!! Appreciate it i do!!! I don't get on the computer to much anymore, have some things going on here, Ranger, you are right it is a undertaking! Whole drivers side rear rail 1/2 passenger-side in the back, tail panel, trunk pans and extensions and quarter panels, (partial) Yep, lots of work and its a short but long story of a guy that got me good and a son in law that i wish would have checked it out better when he went to Indiana to get it, BUT, its here and im building it, slow but its getting there :) You guys do make me comfortable and i thank ya much, Basket case, good to see you and B strar69, familiar faces!! Thanks again guys i don't know when i can get back but ill be here and post some things, get used to the site and all. God-bless you all!
OH, i did make a small run in the 73, i had to get out this evening before supper, short,,, but sweet...

100_3562.jpg100_3558.jpg

100_3562.jpg

100_3558.jpg

Picture 015 (Medium) (Large).jpg

Back