• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ronnie H. Intro

Ronnie H.

Reaction score
I'm a fifty something year old poultry farmer from Southern Mississippi, just recently got into the Mopar family with 3 vehicles (Dodge, Jeep and Plymouth). My pride and joy being my 1974 Roadrunner! I'm having an interesting time learning and diagnosing issues with this car as I have little to no history information on it and am having to "learn" the car on a day to day basis. Look forward to learning everything I can about this beautiful car and the great folks here that hopefully will be willing to help me through the process of calling it mine!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Ronnie, let's see yout pride and joy.

Ronnie H.

Reaction score
Would love to post pictures but I gotta say I'm somewhat computer illiterate and if it's not an extremely easy task I don't think I can pull it off!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Would love to post pictures but I gotta say I'm somewhat computer illiterate and if it's not an extremely easy task I don't think I can pull it off!

we're just a bunch of gearheads. If you can figure a car out, you'll get the pics.

Back