• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rr-viking Intro

rr-viking

Reaction score
Hi.
Im 21 years old, and live in Norway. I just bought my second RoadRunner a couple of months ago, a restoration project imported from the US. Its a '69 383 post car, has been (as far as i know) sitting in a barn for about 15 years.
Might have some questions during the resto project, and this seems like a great place to ask them.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan.

Better post up some pictures of the Runners before they start and hound you.:yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I'm half Norwegian if that accounts for anything :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest. It's great to see the young guys interested in these cars!! :thumbsup: Hey Bob, which half is it?!?!? :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest. It's great to see the young guys interested in these cars!! :thumbsup: Hey Bob, which half is it?!?!? :lol:

Let see I'm a squarhead with English teeth, a quarter Danish not sure where that part of me is but the rest of me wants to rape and pillage :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from America. Not a bad looking runner.

Back