• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner's coming up for sale

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looks like their are a lot more of the older runners coming up for sale. Guess people are thinking it is time to let them go. Most look to be in really bad shape. Some look to have been a project some one did not finish. So it is looking like their are more than we thought that have survived over the year's. Russ.

jww69rrpost

Reaction score
If you go on sites like cars-on-line and other similar sites, there are a lot of 68-70 Road Runners for sale. I am always amazed at the number of convertibles still out there. Most say they have received a full (down to the bare metal) restoration, but most don't have any supporting photo proof of such a restoration, so buyer be ware… there is a lot of junk out there... one of the reasons my six month project ended up taking five (+) years. Under, what looked like a show quality paint job, turned out to be four different colors over rusted out, Bondo filled sheet metal. My Road Runner is finally a true "actual" down to bare metal restoration, but it took over five years and was very costly... end product looks amazing. My advice, for what its worth, don't even consider anything without photo proof and then have it professionally inspected and documented... unless you already plan to go with a full restoration yourself and plan to drop from serious coin

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I here that. Just to say buying the car I have knew it needed a lot of work. But never thought it would have been sooooo much. I am calling it the cash cow now. Maybe my 4 in one K. But at 4 year's now. This car was striped in side and had an automatic trans put in a very bad job of it. But if you look at my history on the car you can say it is a 2021 car when it come's out. Or when it come's out. Russ.

Back