• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saddle Tan Interior Seat Belt Buckle Paint

mcmopar

Reaction score
If you guys with the Saddle Tan interior are looking to repaint your seat belt buckles but have not found a good matching paint color, I've found a perfect match. It is by Duplicolor and is called Buckskin Metallic - code number EDSQM259. My buckles were so discolored they were yellow so I stripped them completely down using Wal-Mart carb spray and a small wire brush, then I masked them off, shot them with primer (3 or 4 very light coats - they have a textured finish and you don't want to put too much paint on there and lose it), lightly scuffed the primer with a scuff pad, then shot them with 2-3 light coats of the Buckskin Metallic and topped that off with a couple of very light coats of Krylon Clear. The buckles look like brand new. Below is a "before" and "after" pic.

Seatbelt03.jpg

Back