• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Satman72 Intro

Satman72

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Me, and I'm the most wonderful person who likes plymouths and other sort of cars that were made by Chrysler corporation but especially Plymouths. I Like Roadrunners, but Sattelites & GTX's are cool too.!!! Is,nt that wonderful....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey there...............................................................................................................................................................

hunt2elk

Reaction score
Hey Satman, all kinds of FBBO guys are turning up over here - me inclided.

Back