• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday night cruise in

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great pics Bob. :thumbsup: That is quite a selection of cars there. I can't say that I've seen a '24 Studebaker before, and I know I have not seen a mini Cooper pickup? Now that is diffrent! Oh yeah, your car looks great in those pics! :worship:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
70 degrees............ :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks Gary! :toetap: I was trying to ignor that considering that it's 17 degrees at 11.15am, with light snow, and wind gusts up to 40 mph. :brickwall: Is it April yet!!!!?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're down in the forties today... :huh:

Nice Pics, Bob! Thanks for sharing. Your car looks stunning as always... :yesnod: Loved the Metropolitans! :thumbsup: I'm coming to visit and I'm going home with a Metro... :D That injected, yellow '56 Chevy freakin' rocks :drool: What's up with the shaker on that Limelight '70 'Cuda??? Damned thing isn't even sticking out of the hood... :loco:

One last thought on the red '10 Camaro...or at least a thought on the wheels... :puke:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
We're down in the forties today... :huh:

Nice Pics, Bob! Thanks for sharing. Your car looks stunning as always... :yesnod: Loved the Metropolitans! :thumbsup: I'm coming to visit and I'm going home with a Metro... :D That injected, yellow '56 Chevy feakin' rocks :drool: What's up with the shaker on that Limelight '70 'Cuda??? Damned thing isn't even sticking out of the hood... :loco:

One last thought on the red '10 Camaro...or at least a thought on the wheels... :puke:

:jester:
ACME
I agree on the wheels, and I didnt see the Cuda :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't let the pic post fool you...he's just rubbing it in about the temp.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pp)gonna be below zero here tonight.......take this Sponge Bob!! :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

John69RR

Reaction score
Great pictures Bob. Temps here are in the low 40's also. Tomorrow it will get to the lower 30's. Nothing like the northern guys are feeling though. I agree with Gary on the Camaro wheels.

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
don't let the pic post fool you...he's just rubbing it in about the temp.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pp)gonna be below zero here tonight.......take this Sponge Bob!! :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
I think he sooo offended! :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Now I am going to let you have it. Its supposed to be in the high 60's and low 70's all week. (Insert sunshine smilie here)

dstryr

Reaction score
Nice pics! Started out -16*F here today. Short sleeves weather for us northerners. AZ guys wouldn't be caught dead outside. :jester: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dstryr said:
Nice pics! Started out -16*F here today. Short sleeves weather for us northerners. AZ guys wouldn't be caught dead outside. :jester: :jester:
Oh I know what its like I did 10 yrs in Cheyenne. :snowball: :lmao: dang I just noticed its 73 again :devil:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Basketcase said:
I think he sooo offended! :acme:
Do you think? :rimshot:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
is that what that is? I couldn't make it out thru the barf on my screen......

moparchris

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
all us tough guys live where its cold.....you sissys live where its warm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I will keep that in mind when I am cruising my car tomorrow. :acme:

Back