• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday night cruise in

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
given the choices of the seemingly constent fires in Cali(sems like you never hear about earthquakes anymore) tornados,hurricanes,etc.......i'll take freezing my ass off for a few months a year. and if there is a flood around me....there beter be an ark in the backyard.One good thing about being in a hill.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
given the choices of the seemingly constent fires in Cali(sems like you never hear about earthquakes anymore) tornados,hurricanes,etc.......i'll take freezing my ass off for a few months a year. and if there is a flood around me....there beter be an ark in the backyard.One good thing about being in a hill.

i agree 100 percent :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Don't forget all the money you save on sunglasses and sunscreen too!!! The Germans are still trying figure out how to bomb the Ravenna Arsenal with its 364 days a year of cloud cover...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:

i agree 100 percent :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm glad you guys like it, there are enough people here already :lol: Oh look, the sun is not up yet and its 45f will you even reach that today :pot:

dstryr

Reaction score
I have free snow for anyone who wants some. Just stop by and take some from my front yard! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[

Don't forget all the money you save on sunglasses and sunscreen too!!! The Germans are still trying figure out how to bomb the Ravenna Arsenal with its 364 days a year of cloud cover...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I used to go flying with a guy I worked with that had a Cesna single engine. We flew over the Ravenna Arsenal once. That thing went on forever!

moparchris

Reaction score
Still havent actually worn long pants yet. I am going for year round shorts! Whos with me?! :chuck:

dstryr

Reaction score
You can have all the wind, too. I get enough here as it is. :lmao: :pot: :D

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I know from personal experience that the California wild fire is a media circus. Very select few are actually affected by them. :soap: Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I know from personal experience that the California wild fire is a media circus. Very select few are actually affected by them. :soap: Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

I actually got to watch them water-bomb the fire from the air last year as I was driving up to Santa Maria from SoCal. Up around the Santa Barbara area. Pretty wild to see in person...it was a little hazy on the old 101 but to Chris' point, it was just business as usual... :popcorn:

moparchris

Reaction score
I was on the Santa Barbara (jesusita) Fire. They had more air strikes than any other fire I have been on. Its also the first time I have had a water drop on me and my crew! That water is heavy! It was like getting hit with a thousand water balloons!

Back