• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saturday night cruise

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Well I guess cleaning up the engine compartment helped. Went to my local cruise night, which normally does pretty well as far as turn out. They estimated at about 250 cars this past saturday night, and I walked away with the Event sponsor Trophy for the night... :banana:

They even post the pictures on their web site.....

http://www.chatterboxdrivein.com/cruise.asp

First trophy for me... :) Made for a great end to the night.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Way to go :thumbsup: :banana: :party: Looks like a nice venue for a get together

Collin

Reaction score
Congrats! Your hard work payed off! :cheers:

glhcarl

Reaction score
Fantastic. You will always remember you first time (first trophy). :banana: :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
a6t9vette said:
Well I guess cleaning up the engine compartment helped. Went to my local cruise night, which normally does pretty well as far as turn out. They estimated at about 250 cars this past saturday night, and I walked away with the Event sponsor Trophy for the night... :banana:

They even post the pictures on their web site.....

http://www.chatterboxdrivein.com/cruise.asp

First trophy for me... :) Made for a great end to the night.
thats cool.....thats every saturday nite???....what time does it start???

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Yea every Sat night. People start showing up prob before 4pm, and after 5:30 its sometimes hard to get a decent spot. Some are on pavement, some are in grassy areas (although they are well maintained, not like a field or anything). I shoot to be there between 4:30 and 5 to get an ok spot. They do a nice job with the cruise (Wanderers car club runs it).
That night there was a A12 (Green, very nice car), a Silver 69, and a Teal 69 clone, none of which I have seen there before, have seen a different A12, a few 69s here and there, usually a few 71,72,73s... There usually a good varity and not that much new stuff. Dont see many Hemis so your car would draw a crowd, and there are some nice back roads you can take to get there..... Let me know if your gonna make the trip.....

Back