• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SB1070

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like the judge took must of the teeth out of the law, and if it gets appealed to the 9th district in San Francisco, that liberal court will completely destroy it. Anyway they are busing people in from California an New Mexico to help with the civil disobedience that's being organized, they want to get arrested to over welm the system. And they wonder why the attitude

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
I was driving on Congress St in Tucson this morning and there were demonstrators for both sides out there and of course the local news people were there as well. I guess nobody has to work anymore because they seem to have a lot of time to demonstrate!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I think whats funny is the people they bussed in need lodging while they are here, so much for a boycott

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I bet they just damage the rooms so the people there will be screwed. Taking people to court is expensive. If somebody disputes the charge on their card then it will be bad as well. A real lose lose.

We know anybody that supports illegals also isn't going to be big on morals and other laws either.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Protestors riding in the back of two pickup trucks on Interstate 19 near Ajo Way in Tucson threw tires, tar, and glass on to the roadway to stall traffic on what they call, "The highway to deportation". How assinine is that?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
Protestors riding in the back of two pickup trucks on Interstate 19 near Ajo Way in Tucson threw tires, tar, and glass on to the roadway to stall traffic on what they call, "The highway to deportation". How assinine is that?
Hope they catch em, they would be liable for damage injury and clean up. I see the cartels have put a million dollar bounty on Sheriff Joe's head. Don't they understand they are galvanizing the rest of America with their actions, dumb a$$es :soap:

mcmopar

Reaction score
I'm surprised we haven't seen any sniper teams from some of the White Supremacist organizations going down there. It would be hard to stop them in some of the most remote areas...

sam z

Reaction score
Just watching the news up here in NY makes it look like the situation down there is pretty out of hand.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:

It's the asinine moves like this, and the one where they blocked that intersection in LA that makes me hate these people more. They think they are drawing attention to their cause where as far as I'm concerned it does the opposite. The way I see it, by interrupting peoples' routines, those people aren't going to think about these idiots cause, they're going to think about the fact that these idiots are holding them up from whatever they are doing and won't care about what the idiots cause is.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The longer it goes the worse its going to get, They are in trying to make a change to the Arizona constitution as to not grant citizen status to babies born here to illegals, they would have to be born in a state that will issue a birth certificate, that should fuel the fire.

Back