• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seat belt mounts

andy69

Reaction score
I need info on mounting lap sash seatbelts,what i really need is the top roof mount location,the previous owner fitted a new roof liner,great if using only lap belts but our laws in aussie require us to mount lap/sash belts as 69 runners dont exactly grow on trees i was wondering can anyone send me some photos showing mount points .....cheers mate

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Hope this helps

Hey what happened to the Valiant in your Avatar? :toetap:
Do you want it back :jester: I figured I would hear about he dirty headliner and old belt, Oh that's Gary and Ray :yesnod:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Hope this helps

Do you want it back :jester: I figured I would hear about he dirty headliner and old belt, Oh that's Gary and Ray :yesnod:

Oh hell I dont know. I guess since you left the other pic of the RR in the driveway up for so long I figured the Vally would be there for a while.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Hope this helps

Don't think I didn't see that...I just cut you a break...now that you have joined the A-Body Brotherhood...but you might still hear from Gary... :lol:

:jester:

andy69

Reaction score
tHANKS THATS JUST WHAT I NEED,I THINK ILL DO WITHOUT THE EXTRA STRAP AND COAT HOOK ALTHOUGH I COULD USE IT FOR SHOPPING BAGS! THANKS AGAIN

Back