• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat covers

the longhair

Reaction score
I plan on ordering seat covers from Legendary, how do I know for sure what covers I need? Did all RR's come with the same style? Do all rear seats have emblems in them? If you have pics that would help I would appreciate it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
if your old covers have the emblems, hang onto them, if you need them, good luck, they are unobtainimum.

eddiebarrett

Reaction score
Aftermarket seat cover installation

No matter who you go with take pictures of your old seats before tear down and keep all the original covers. When purchasing aftermarket replacement seat covers allways by the foam from the same manufacture.Even though they are supposed to be OEM replicas they are all a little different and covers fit the matching foam better . Also when you receive your new covers really look closely at the original to make sure the are exactly the same size. We are a professional shop and always feel bad for consumers that try to install kits because many times they are sold the wrong part and try to fight to get them to fit when it's actually wrong in the first place . Also even the best manufactures have problems . On the Ray Nichols Epa Super Bird we had to send the seat covers back 3 times before they were close and then still had to cut the stitching a part and re sew to fit. We have a great service department that answers questions so if you get stuck feel free to call or email. The guys at our shop EBSSV are very knowledgeable .

Last edited:
Back