• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seat lever

hillsglass

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for the d/side bench seat lever and chrome knob for the bench seat,this keeps the back of the seat locked from moving foe[rward. Anyone know where I can order one. Or does anyone have one I buy.
Thank's Chip

hillsglass

Reaction score
Thanks that is only the knob. I need the lever also I think that is the hard part to find

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I wonder if it's the same as the bench in my valiant ? Ray

Bob - Two of my A-Bodies have bench seats and both of them have release buttons on the side of the seat back that operate the latch below - whereas the bench in the RR has the release at the bottom. The release IS the latch on a RR bench. Completely different pieces - I assume your '68 A-Body bench is the same as my '70 & '74.

Chip - I don't think these are different depending upon the side - they look like identical pieces for both sides.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
hillsglass said:
Nomine is a 69 rr.
I think he was talking about my 68 A-body seat, but that's ok he needs corrected now and then anyway :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
hillsglass said:
Nomine is a 69 rr.
I think he was talking about my 68 A-body seat, but that's ok he needs corrected now and then anyway :jester:

Really??? :toetap:

Howz about a nice internet :wedgie: for both of you. :D

:jester:

nicanor

Reaction score
I think B E & A has the whole assembly. I talked to them today at (330)725-3990. He asked me if I needed them and I don't at this time.

Good luck,
Barry

Back