• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

See if your car shows up

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Interesting. I saw your car Bob but didn't see mine, but there was a look a like or two!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
gotta make it outta the garage first......:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme:

SuperStockDodge

Reaction score
Wow, somebody took a pic of my car and created the " Made in 1969" thing and it keeps popping up on Facebook and other places and now from that link I find the photoshopped second pic...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tempest 455

Reaction score
Wow, somebody took a pic of my car and created the " Made in 1969" thing and it keeps popping up on Facebook and other places and now from that link I find the photoshopped second pic...

My wife works at a hospital with a very attractive co-worker. Forgot how she found out about this (I think someone forwarded it to her). A guy took a photo of her off the net, photo shopped with himself and said they were married. Creeped her out big time.

1baddogg

Reaction score
Found 3 pics of mine so far , they were posted somewhere 3 yrs prior to me buying her ... pretty cool ....Thanks for the site info ...

Back