• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

See you at Mopars With Big Daddy

mcmopar

Reaction score
For all you southern guys - Mopars With Big Daddy is this weekend. It is the Silver Anniversary of this show. 25 years of Mopar Muscle and everything else, too. I'll be there with Classracer (Jim Fitzpatrick) and Moparmoose (Jerry Leitch). Hope to see a few of you guys there!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be seeking temporary refuge under your tent at some point on Saturday. Andy & Tam will be with me, as well as a couple of mystery guests you know from points beyond... :D

Ask Jim if he wants me to bring my exhaust manifolds to him to hog out to match the heads he did for me. If everything goes according to plan I'll probably get started on Bambi at some point mid-to-late next year so I might as well get this box checked while time is not an issue...

See you in a few days. :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="ACME A12" If everything goes according to plan I'll probably get started on Bambi at some point mid-to-late next year :[/quote]

:popcorn: (but only if he stays away from the blue oval dealerships....)

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
If everything goes according to plan I'll probably get started on Bambi at some point mid-to-late next year :

:popcorn: (but only if he stays away from the blue oval dealerships....)

They have all of my money that they are going to get. I don't regret buying either of them, but the down payments sure would have paid for a world class paint job... :lol:

:jester:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I plan on driving up to check things out and looks for parts. Would like to meet several of you that are on this site. See you there!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
I plan on driving up to check things out and looks for parts. Would like to meet several of you that are on this site. See you there!
i will be in my 69roadrunner.net shirt

cj69RR

Reaction score
Just saw this, going to try and get down there Saturday and meet some of you and get to see some of the mopars.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Johnny McMopar, tell them where to find your tent and you can just call me when they show up. Just a thought...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Mrs. ACME took the camera and didn't take a single pic... I think Bob took a couple... :leave:

Never saw Johnny McMopar. Saw his car, and his buddy Don's Swinger...but no JM. Couldn't find their tent this year... :huh:

I scored a primo set of B7 armrest bezels for Bambilicious. Bought all of the SS fuel & brake lines, and an emergency brake cable kit from Inline tube to take advantage or the show pricing. I was pleased... :D

My buddy Andy was quite funny when I was negotiating w/ the guy on the armrest bezels. It has proven nearly impossible to find blue armrest bezels that aren't faded green in color due to UV degradation. He of course saw my eyes light up when I saw this pair in nearly mint condition. So he asks the guy "Do you have any of these in black? We're finding these blue ones all over the place here at the show but no nice black ones." The guy sold me the pair for $10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
who you kiddin...blind girls don't have cameras..... :toetap: loved to see the look on the guy after the black arm rest remark... :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I did use the services of the blind Ohio girl to get a better deal on an instrument cluster for my daughters Charger :banana: Let me unpack and I will post a pic or two. And thanks so much for the hospitality to the Acme clan :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I did use the services of the blind Ohio girl to get a better deal on an instrument cluster for my daughters Charger :banana: Let me unpack and I will post a pic or two. And thanks so much for the hospitality to the Acme clan :cheers:

You're welcome, Bob! Good to see you and the girls. :cheers:

Print this post and get a 10% discount on your next stay... :basketcase:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sorry I missed all you guys. Instead of being at the same tent last year I was right behind it in the vendor area. You all probably walked right past where we were. I've got some pics, too. Hopefully I can find some time soon but right now I am swamped...
On a brighter note, we migt get a couple more members if the guys with 69 road runners I talked to show up on the board.

Back