• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Selling my 69 RR - 32K

Status
Not open for further replies.

snook

Reaction score
It's on sale. If you're looking for a great driver, this one might be for you:

http://www.cars-on-line.com/84264.html

I'm selling to start on a 70 GTX (my first muscle car).

Good news: runs great, great paint & body. A real looker. Lots of new stuff (new fender mount turn signal indicators, exhaust system, red line tires (G70-15 bias ply), torque thrust D's)

Bad news: NOM, instrument panel lights don't work. I'm sure that it's minor but I just don't have the time to rip into it.

RR383

Reaction score
It's on sale. If you're looking for a great driver, this one might be for you:

http://www.cars-on-line.com/84264.html

I'm selling to start on a 70 GTX (my first muscle car).

Good news: runs great, great paint & body. A real looker. Lots of new stuff (new fender mount turn signal indicators, exhaust system, red line tires (G70-15 bias ply), torque thrust D's)

Bad news: NOM, instrument panel lights don't work. I'm sure that it's minor but I just don't have the time to rip into it.

Snook what do you mean when you said (my first muscle car)? regarding the '70 GTX btw...the '69 shouldn't last long...

snook

Reaction score
I bought a 70 GTX in 1973 from a neighbor when I was a junior in HS, prior to that I was folling around with a 65 chevelle malibu that I couldn't keep a bottom end together in. I roached the trans in 1975 and it's been sitting at a buddies house in Riverside CA since then. Since that time I've had many mopars while the GTX was slumbering away in the desert. It's time to resurrect the GTX but it will take years to finish it. Body is pristine but interior and everything else is shot, so the $$$ from my 69RR will go towards that.

I hate to sell the RR but I can't keep two mopars around at the same time, no storage and funds can't be split between 2 cars and keep body & soul together unless I hit the lottery.

RR383

Reaction score
I bought a 70 GTX in 1973 from a neighbor when I was a junior in HS, prior to that I was folling around with a 65 chevelle malibu that I couldn't keep a bottom end together in. I roached the trans in 1975 and it's been sitting at a buddies house in Riverside CA since then. Since that time I've had many mopars while the GTX was slumbering away in the desert. It's time to resurrect the GTX but it will take years to finish it. Body is pristine but interior and everything else is shot, so the $$$ from my 69RR will go towards that.

I hate to sell the RR but I can't keep two mopars around at the same time, no storage and funds can't be split between 2 cars and keep body & soul together unless I hit the lottery.

Wow...that's quite a sacrifice. To part ways with such a quality RR...yet resurrect the GTX. Truth be known when I was on my search for my Mopar, my first draw was to a '70 GTX 440 six- pac 4 spd. car but could not assemble that much cash.

Skey01

Reaction score
Nice i have a friend who is looking, i will let him know looks like a really nice car!

snook

Reaction score
SOLD and will be enroute to Sweden here shortly. Sold by ad on Carsonline.

snook

Reaction score
i have to go to CA and dig her out of the sand, early next year I hope. I'll let you guys know and post some pics when I drag her out and she's home in FL. I'm already starting the 440 stroker for the GTX.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back