• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Side marker assemblies.

meepbeep69

Reaction score
I want to confirm that the large 2 and 2930753 is the front. It seems to fit.

The 2930757 with a large 4 is the back. ???

For those of you keeping score 3 of the four when I stripped them came from a green donor car! One was from a black one.

Someone on this forum wrote green cars make good parts cars. I am doing my best to bring this one back.

Thanks....

V269

Reaction score
Red in the rear and amber in the front. And I believe the housing's are the same for both so they can go either place. My car has the # 4 one one side of the front and # 3 on the other but they look the same. Didn't check the rear but they look the same as well from outside.

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Back to the drawing board.........

The large 2 is deeper than the large four.

I have an extra set of 4's but wonder what is the part number and if they are proper?

V269

Reaction score
Yeh I had one that was deeper than the other 3 too. I'll try to get a part # off mine tomorrow for you. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The deep ones go one the front fender because it rolls under more than the quarter does. Its meant to flatten the reflector to head lights so they reflect better. :yesnod:

V269

Reaction score
The number you have for the # 4 is correct. It is for the rear. Bob is exactly right on with his comment about the difference. I had 3 number 4's and a number 2 on my car and thought the 2 was wrong so I went and got another 4 to match only to find out I should have got another 2 for the front. :leave: Now I have 4's all the way around. Look's fine but it is not correct. :brickwall:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
We have an online parts manual in the reference section. :cheers:

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Went to the reference again and again no help. The part numbers are different. Code 8-14-9 text page 8-4 on the pdf it is page 229 and 230 of 1411.

The ones with the large 2 are deeper than the ones with the large 4.

I have a set of 4 4's and two 2's from a long time ago.
It appears as if the 2's go in front and the 4's in the back.

Back