• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sill Extension

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Anyone have a good pic of Sill Extension installed? I dont have them in my car, and dont really understand how/where they are suppose to go?

Thanks

coyotekiller

Reaction score
I don't have them on my car either but I think it is just a chrome extension that goes towards the back seat on the body seam.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The u goes under the last screw of the sill and it wedges against the carpet and panel :thumbsup:

BBillyC

Reaction score
Yep...what he says. You need the long oval headed screw (1.25") in both spots to get purchase on the frame below.

glhcarl

Reaction score
BBillyC said:
Yep...what he says. You need the long oval headed screw (1.25") in both spots to get purchase on the frame below.
Looks something like this?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
that looks great....never even heard of these before.....where do you buy these??
I don't know if they repop them yet :huh:

a6t9vette

Reaction score
Good stuff thanks for the pic. Looks like they do a good job holding the bottom of the back door panels in as well. There are a few sets on e-bay and I have seen some online places selling so im guessing there are at least a few people making repops now..

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
They are 35 bucks or so for a set repopped.

I only have one for my car so I left it in the glovebox until further notice. You do need the long chrme head screws as has been mentioned.

Back