• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

siouxindian Intro

siouxindian

Reaction score
hello my name is dencie i live in Tulsa Okla . stop i am not a hillbilly, just because i live in the woods and have bloodhounds and hunt and fish and got married a a very very young age and my wife is 3 years younger than me ! well maybe i am kinda hillbilly these ply mouths are just something we get liker in.well i guess you kin tell i am trying to get to two hundred and fifty words so i kin ask a question . how in the world do you tell a little a bought yourself in 250 words!we all like the same thing cars women fighting and cumin drinking fishing cars minim cars drinking fighting and and cars bowline did i say bowline i don't bowl but i can build a car. but i gotta type 250 words before i kin ask you'll a question my goodness is this 250 yet . i have built a few automobiles from the ground up there is a lot of people that have built many more than me but i can hold my own! right know i am going to fix a 1969 383 power steering air condition automatic on the tree for my brother but

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I'm new myself. Ask away, you'll get lotsa answers, some of them may even be correct.

Back